Wednesday, May 27, 2015

SlashGlobe: A 3D CSS experiment

A Blue Perspective:  <p> » /></a>  <p> <a href=See the neon-spinny-3D-globe experiment

The third dimension isn’t my strong suit; I’m fine with pixels but not with voxels. To start combatting this I thought I’d have a play around with the 3D CSS transforms that are available in the latest Webkit browsers (Chrome & Safari; sorry Firefox!)

What I set out to achieve was a neon-spinny-globe thing and I pretty much got there. I even managed to throw some Max Headroom aesthetic into the mix.

This experiment comes as-is, with all sorts of browser exclusions (and is best viewed in Chrome), so don’t bug me if it doesn’t work for you. Otherwise, enjoy the neon spinnyness.

The Man in Blue

Здесь можно оставить свои комментарии. Выпуск подготовленплагином wordpress для subscribe.ru

No comments:

Post a Comment